Oriel offers a range of facilities to staff including printing, meal-booking, and audio-visual facilities. Along with these facilities, we have a dedicated small team of staff who provide IT Support. Contact information here.
- Printing, copying and scanning: For instructions on how to print to Oriel printers, click here. Multifunctional devices are available to staff in SC5, High Street Building, the Harris Lecture Room Print Centre, and in the James Mellon Hall common room. The Library printer is primarily for the use of students. These devices can be used to print, photocopy and scan to email. They can print in b+w or colour, A4 or A3.
- Teaching and meeting rooms: There are a variety of teaching and meeting rooms available with mixture of facilities to suit most purposes. These are primarily to be used for teaching, meetings, and conferencing but check with the conference office which room will suit you best. Similarly, there are portable projectors, AV connectors/cables available at the lodge. Please book any rooms or equipment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference Laptops: These can be booked out for use in the teaching and meeting rooms on request at email@example.com. Please note, priority for these laptops will be given to educational and conferencing purposes.
- Meals and meal-booking: For information on meals and meal-booking, please click here.
- Audio Visual Equipment: For information on the Audio Visual equipment in college rooms and how to use it: Audio Visual