Oriel offers a range of facilities to students including printing, computer terminals, and audio-visual facilities. Along with these facilities, we have a dedicated small team of staff who provide IT Support. Contact information here.
- Printing, copying and scanning: For instructions on how to print to Oriel printers, click here. Multifunctional devices are available to students in the Library, the Harris Lecture Room Print Centre, and in the James Mellon Hall common room. These devices can be used to print, photocopy and scan to email. They can print in b+w or colour, A4 or A3.
- Library terminal pc’s: There are terminals located in the Library, the Harris Lecture Room Print Centre, and in the James Mellon Hall common room. You can log onto these terminals with your SSO credentials, use SSO_username@OX.AC.UK and your SSO password to log on.
- Audio-visual facilities: There are various teaching and meeting rooms available. Most of these are primarily used for teaching or conferencing but can be booked out to students by contacting the Conference office. Similarly, there are portable projectors, AV connectors/cables available at the lodge. Please book any rooms or equipment by emailing email@example.com. Details of audio-visual equipment available in Oriel College rooms.
- Conference Laptops: These can be booked out for use in the teaching and meeting rooms on request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, priority for these laptops will be given to educational and conferencing purposes.
- Emergency Loan Laptops: The IT office has a small number of laptops that can be loaned to students for a 2 week period in the event of either theft or a hardware fault with their personal device. This is strictly on a first come first served basis with only a limited number of devices available – availability of the service is not be guaranteed. These laptops can be requested through the Academic Office or by emailing us direct at email@example.com.